Redline completed these two 190' x 70' crush pads in Spring 2020 in two phases in order to facilitate on going winery and vineyard operations, within a short timeline.
These have some elaborate features:
- Underground transfer piping so that equipment can be moved around without wiring above ground
- Complex system of steam, hot water, cold water, nitrogen, and compressed air for the servicing of the primary grape processing equipment
- Connections for glycol heat and cool systems to enable efficient juice management
- Stainless steel strip drain for corrosion resistance and durability
- Surface has a urethane bacterial resistant finish
- Exterior lighting strategically placed to facilitate 24-hour day operations
At Redline Contracting Ltd. we have experienced project managers leading our team and working with our client every step of the way. In addition, we believe in taking a value-added approach to the construction industry.
We maintain the highest level of Health and Safety standards, along with being proud members of: